ICT Test engineer - TOSCA
Test Engineer - TOSCA - German/English needed (60-100%)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a Swiss company within the financial services industry, for their search for a Test Engineer. This is a contract position slated to begin ASAP and run until (minimum) end of September 2019. The ideal candidate is someone who has relevant work experience and the requisite German-language skills. If you have the required knowledge and are looking for an exciting new project, read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Creation of the test case
- Implementation and execution of automated test cases (UI, API,) in various Projects as well as for regression
- Error analysis in cooperation with application developers
- Maintaining high quality standards to ensure serviceability test cases
- Maintain and extend the automated test case portfolio in the TOSCA Test suite
*Customization of TOSCA and programming of adapters for API testing
Your specific background:
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- Fluent English and German
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a test engineer
- Experience gained within the financial sector
- Knowledge of a test automation tool
- Experience with agile project methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Practical experience with Tricentis TOSCA Test Suite in all areas of experience
- SOAP and REST API's (advantage customization and SET)
- TOSCA certifications (at least Automation Specialist 2, more advantageous)
- SQL (good programming skills in C # and JAVA advantageous)
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.