HR Services Specialist
Location: Zurich (remote during COVID-19!)
Duration: 1 month
Languages: English (C2), German (highly advantageous)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated HR Specialist for a contracting position in Zurich (remote during COVID-19!).
We are looking for an HR specialist with technical recruitment background who has worked with international corporations preferably in the IT sector and and has strong experience in writing job descriptions. The HR professional will join our team to work on different job descriptions for our Information Services (IS) Foundation Excellence projects, cooperate closely with stakeholders, strengthen the role of HR/ TA and contribute to the development of our IS business unit.
* Be the interface between HR job description requirements (based on the provided template, guidance and explanation) and Information Services (IS) departments (content),
* Write job descriptions that meet required standards (HR & Grading) and reflect the content and scope of the position as defined by IS Managers.
* Compile documents for roles and responsibilities for newly designed IS (Information Systems) organization.
* Partner with HR leadership and the IT business leaders
* Be the contact person with the stakeholders to understand requirements and review emerging versions of documents, circulate the descriptions with different stakeholders until the final version is confirmed
* Using standard market frameworks (SFIA) to write job descriptions
* Tech recruiter experience min 3 years
* Familiarity with IT products and the business
* HR recruitment consultant experience can be a plus
* Excellent writing skills and good communication skills
* English, preferably native speaker
Most important points:
- Previous experience in working in this area, namely writing the job description is very important.
- Equally important is the knowledge of IT environment.
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.