HR Project Support
HR Project Support (80%)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated HR Project Support for a contracting position in Zuirch.
Start : 01.10.2019
End: 30.11.2019 (ext. possible but not confirmed)
Languages: English (fluent), German (nice to have)
For our team we are looking for HR Project Support 80%. The workload of 80% includes 4 full days per week.
The HR Project is about two specific programs, which are to do with global salary review, scorecard 2019 awards and roll-out for 2020.
- General support for HR project as and when needed
- Act as HR PMO on behalf of our client
- Managing the project in terms of timelines
- Meetings (participate, record MOM, etc.)
- Follow up on deliverables
- Any other related tasks as instructed (preparing slides, etc), in regards to the Project
- Completed commercial education with further education as "Personalassistent/-in"
- Experiences in similiar HR projects and tasks (f.e. roll-out)
- Fluent in English, German is nice-to-have
- Strong in operational activities
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.