Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our customer in Zurich we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager.
As Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of projects in your domain and Line Management of the Project Managers reporting to you.
- Drive the Programs and projects within your domain in terms of: agreed delivery times to time, delivering high quality, within agreed budget and confirmed scope with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- End-to-End Business responsibility, growth strategy, People Management and consistent reporting
- Support Client Partners and Contract Managers
- Contribute to the KPI Order Entry (OE) by identifying Change Requests, supporting opportunities and proposals
- Identification and implementation of measurements for improvement on all project-based activities, e.g. project margin and customer satisfaction
- Ensure Project Managers plan Projects transparently with regards to time, resources and costs (incl according reporting)
- Responsible to proactively manage risks and their mitigations together with the customer, external partners and stakeholders (Risk Register)
- Technical studies (ETH, FH, HF etc.)
- Senior Program / Project Manager, preferably in the field of ICT infrastructure projects (HW, FW, SW, logistics, installation, operation, planning) with a proven track record
- Project Management certification IPMA Level A or B or similar
- Proven experience as a Team Leader/Manager and act as a role model
- Results-oriented professional with a managerial track record
- Clean Criminal Record and Holder of CH-Citizinship or C-Permit
- Travel within Switzerland as well as internationally (approx. 20%)
- Proficient in German and English, both spoken and written, French of advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Jürg Kaufmann on +41 44 229 99 11.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.