Group / Global Assistant
GROUP / GLOBAL Assistant
Languages: English (fluent),German (highly advantageous)
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated Group / Global Assistant for a contracting position in Zurich.
The successful candidate will provide general administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at Group or Global Division/Business Unit level and perform complex administrative activities and take responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
If you fit this profile, then please have a look at the details below.
- Fluent in the use of MS Office 365
- Very good editorial skills and structured thinking
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (German not a must but highly advantageous)
- Quick comprehension and independent working method
- You like to work in a team and you are looking for diversified tasks
- Ideally you have some legal background / experience
The role would mainly include secretarial tasks
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Margaritis at +41 44 229 99 35.
We can only consider Swiss / EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.