Experis IT is on the search for a Cloud Engineer to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months+
Location: Zürich, Home Office 70%
Workload percentage: 100%
- Be responsible for daily operations focused on delivering high quality, proactive support and service
- Strong reactive and proactive mindset to establish sense-of-urgency to remediate and at the same time identify and eradicate root-causes of service deterioration
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, implementing, supporting cloud solutions on GCP and/or AWS
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Strong experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Working experience with Docker, K8s, Terraform, and Ansible
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico