Change Manager (Pharma industry!)
Change Manager (Pharma industry)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Change Manager with PROVEN experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the Labeling changes, Product & Country lauch changes and Drug Substances & Drug Product changes
- Impacting Finished Goods
- Part of the Life Cycle Management group
- Team member of the Global Master Data and Change Control Team
- Collaborating with the Global End to End Planning group
- Ensuring that GC activities align with the Food Goods & Drug Product supply plans
- Contact person for stakeholders
- Ensuring regulatory and quality compliance
- BA or MA degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration / Engineering or similar
- 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Pharma experience or similar
- English is a must
- German is a plus
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang on +41 44 229 99 34.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my LinkedIn page.