German speaking MS SQL Database Administrator
German Speaking MS SQL Database Administrator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a German Speaking MS SQL Database Administrator to assist in the operational maintenance and development of the database.
- Ensuring the operational running of the database including on-call duties
- Monitoring and optimization of the databases
- Conception and implementation of solutions in the SQL Server database environment
- Participation in various migration and lifecycle projects
- Implementation of application updates in the Framework of the release cycles
- Several years of experience as a Microsoft SQL Server database Administrator (SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2017)
- Good understanding of IT security issues in the area of Databases in the enterprise environment
- Degree in computer science
- Microsoft Certificates: MCSE, MCTS, MCITP EA
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.