IT Application Manager (Banking)
IT Application Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialized professional talent.
Application portfolio includes a broad spectrum of mainly Business applications in the area of Collateral Trading (international), ETD, Credit Risk (Mortgages, Guarantees, Credit Monitoring), Liquidity Risk.
The ideal candidate has a sound IT knowledge of UNIX,Windows and SQL-DB with banking experience, 3 years Java-Development.
Please apply with an English CV
- Application management (operation and maintenance, SLA, problem, release/test, risk management, documentation)
- Introduction of product development
- Project cooperation (migrations, adaptations)
- No personnel management, budget responsibility
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Minimal 3 + years of experience working as an IT Application Manager
- Familiarity with integrated business applications including incident management
- Familiarity with various database systems, especially Oracle and MS SQL
- Familiarity with incident/change/release management processes of larger companies in the service sector (ideally financial/insurance)
- Secure interaction with business managers, system engineers, database administrators and external solution provider
- Must Speak Fluent English and German is an asset
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton on +41 44 229 99 28.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.