German - Banking Operation Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Our role is monitoring and managing liquidity/funding on around 1200 Nostro ac. Within over 200 banks in over 60 currencies and respective investigation on differences or breaks, Provide intraday liquidity reporting to business. Calculating and raising cost cases within breaks/delays on settlement. Calculating and processing interest on the Nostro accounts.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
We have desk coverage between 06.30 -18.00 Swiss time and have to cover desks as per int. banking standard (independent of regional holidays), Therefore we have an early and late shift of 2, rotating on weekly basis and cover also with a reduced team on regional holidays, so working hours and time can vary. We are working/instructing amounts in the high billion range which applicant has not and cannot be frightened of.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience on similar role financial service sector
- Business fluent in German and English (word and writing)
- Completed commercial education or equivalent education
- Good knowledge on the MS Office applications
- Flair for numbers, flexibility, discretion and enjoyment of electronic tools
- Precise and fast working method with a high level of quality awareness
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Swift knowledge
- Resilience, high motivation and commitment
- Experience within cash settlement or management area
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.