Field Services Technician Analyst
We are currently looking for a Field Services Technician Analyst for a contract role based in Bern- Switzerland.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing hands-on technical support for end users platforms, performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of a variety of issues.
- Is the second level escalation for all Field Service related issues. This includes desktop / laptop computers, applications, phones, hardware, and printers.
- Responsible for testing and deploying desktop imaging updates and platform patches, hardware and software life-cycle management and basic server administration, deployment, qualification and troubleshooting.
- Participates in at least one global platform support team and project management activities.
- Trains junior staff on security administration and operations procedures.
- Provide overflow support for account administration and Data Center operations in times of need. Provide advanced support for remotely connected and travelling users.
- Identifies and responds to threats of information security.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma required, (Technician Degree CCI required for Germany).
- Associate's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Fluent or Very Good level of German language required
- Fluency in English required
- 4+ years of related work experience required that provides advanced technical knowledge of PC and notebook hardware/software, printers and network, including hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Hardware: desktops and laptops, LaserJet printers, Zebra Printers
- Proficiency on software packaging and deployment (MS SCCM)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Office, Windows, etc
- Backup software packages (CommVault, Backup Exec, etc.)