AUDIO VISUAL EVENT TECHNICIAN (100%)
You will represent this leading global events ageny on-site in ZURICH at a well-known technology company. You will execute the technical production for mid-level events requiring support with Audio/Video, staging, lighting and design needs. The goal is to provide a seamless technology experience to all attendees, press and partners, as well as create a more efficient and reliable technical environment for event staff and vendors. In this role you'll work with internal teams as well as external clients and vendor partners daily.
Applicants must be fluent in German and English.
- Operate event production equipment including but not limited to audio desk, lighting desk, vision mixer and PTZ camera controller
- Provide feedback to Senior Event Technician on event production equipment usage and efficiency including but not limited to audio desk, lighting desk, vision mixer and PTZ camera controller
- Actively liaise with the event production team to provide feedback and suggestions on possible enhancements and improvements to the space
- Oversee and coordinate building of staging and A/V set up on-site as required
- Work closely with customers to design and establish A/V and staging layouts as well as budgets for events
- Review and confirm final labor costs in event production with internal team
- Basic editing of video footage to provide clients with recordings of their event
- 3+ years' experience within the technical event production/broadcast environment
- Full understanding of audio visual technology and advancements including lighting, audio/video output, rigging and power
- Experience working with the following equipment/tools is helpful:Yamaha CL series desks; Final Cut ProX; Keynote; Google G-Suite; ETC Ion lighting desk; Crestron Control systems, ROSS Carbonite desks, Panasonic PTZ camera controllers, Dante Controller, Shure Wireless Workbench, PlaybackPro, and Clear-Com systems, WATCHOUT, Meyer Galileo, and LED walls.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of PTZ cameras and controllers
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, Jana van Zyl on +41 44 229 99 23 . Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland. Check out all of Experis' job openings at Experis IT Jobs or connect with me on LinkedIn Jana van Zyl