Embedded Software - C#/.NET - Medical Devices - German
Embedded Software - Senior C#/.NET - medical device production environment
Experis is currently supporting our globally operating client within the medical device manufacturing space with their search for an experienced German-speaking Embedded Software C#/.NET developer to join their company on a permanent contract in Zurich. The role is focussed on developing embedded software used within a quality control environment within medical device manufacturing.
- Be part of an engineering team working with Scrum
- Designing and developing non-product desktop software for medical device production environment
- Test and release the software for production and be involved in maintenance
Your background/technical skills include:
- You must have fluent ENGLISH/GERMAN language skills
- Swiss or an EU passport-holder
- Visual Studio 2017, Git and Jira
- +5 years of experience in software development in the medical device sector
- You are an experienced developer and have several years of experience developing C#/.NET for desktop applications and also C for firmware
- Object Oriented programming
- MySQL and expert knowledge and experience of working with databases
- GUI development with Winforms
- Comprehension and knowledge of the following standards: IEC 62304, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR part 820
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.