.NET Developer - Paris or Zurich
.Net Developer - Paris or Zurich
Experis is currently supporting our client, a globally-operating insurance company with a strong brand and values, for their search for a .Net Developer to support their operations at their offices either in Paris or Zurich. This contract role will run at least 6 months and the ideal candidate is someone who can start immediately and has minimum of 5+ years of experience.
What is it you'll have to do?
- Developing software, testing and installation and support
- Define unit and regression tests, UAT
Your specific background:
- .NET programming (C#), Web development (Angular, TypeScript, Web Services, WebAPI), databases (SQL Server, TRANSACT-SQL, Oracle), Entity Framework, Asynchronous programming
- Experience with the Microsoft development platform
- Experience of working with Biztalk
- Experience with ACORD standard
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- Fluent English (+French is a big advantage)
- You work great independently as well as within a small team
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.