Document Specialist (Pharma 100%)
Document Specialist (Temp 100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Document & User Compliance Specialist with preferably Oracle skills.
- Review and approve user access for the Oracle Agile system
- Consolidate and review data
- Coordinate trainings with different departments
- Edit and advise on GMP documents
- Improve KPI reports, CAPAs and deviations
- Administrative background or 2 years working in an administrative role
- Experience in the pharma or life science industry
- Solid with MS Excel
- Able to work virtually
- Oracle Agile PLM is a big plus
- English fluency
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang on +41 44 229 99 34. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my LinkedIn page.