Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a Marketing Specialist with at least 7 years of international strategic and operational brand marketing and communications experience, preferably brand management, awareness and marketing campaigns; Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Marketing Specialist to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
You will work across the Client's marketing, branding and campaign functions, planning and executing key projects to drive support for the Client's mission and further organizational priorities. As the gatekeeper of the Client's brand, the Specialist oversees initiatives that safeguard and advance the brand identity, including brand policy and strategy.
The Marketing Specialist will, under the supervision of the manager, be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the Team Leader to develop and implement major marketing initatives, including creative campaigns, large scale events and special projects to drive awareness and support for the Client's mission.
- Act as brand ambassador; ensure that brand guidelines are implemented and followed; ensure that internal and external stakeholders are knowledgeable about available resources and that marketing materials are consistent and on brand.
- Lead individual projects - develop and execute project action plans with timelines, deliverables, resource allocation, contingencies. Align strategies with internal teams and coordinate execution of projects with both internal and with external partners.
- Manage interns, consultants and external agencies as required across projects (from content development, to celebrity engagement to production of branded collateral). This includes researching, sourcing and coordinating multi-service agencies.
- Devise and oversee budgets for specific projects.
- Develop briefs and concept notes in line with marketing strategy.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Seven to eleven years of international strategic and operational brand marketing and communications experience, preferably brand management, awareness and marketing campaigns;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Extensive professional experience in project management with accountabilities;
- Experience in networking and leading international cross-cultural teams (cross-functional and cross-organizational);
- Experience in pro-bono or not-for-profit sectors;
- Project management, excellent inter-personal skills, creativity and independence - each are a must for this position;
- Extensive knowledge of developing and implementing marketing activities
- Excellent written and oral English and French is required.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Marketing Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch