DevOps IT Project Manager
DevOps IT Project Manager (banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Transformation Lead who has worked in highly complex and regulated Tier 1 financial services environments.
Overview of the project:
- As a DevOps Transformation Lead you will be supporting a very large initiative for our client's International Wealth Management (IWM) division - a complete revamp of their existing Sales, Booking and Trade & Execution platforms. We are looking for senior transformation leaders with an extensive DevOps background
- Facilitate and coordinate a DevOps transformation
- Working with Management committee, own and evolve IWM IT DevOps Transformation agenda, strategy and design for key strategic programs
- Work hand in hand with teams to understand DevOps adoption impediments and produce DevOps adoption roadmap
- Help define and evolve DevOps Standards, Tools and Best Practices
- Resolve toolchain usage and toolchain integration issues
- Produce proposals and help syndicate the same with cross-functional global stakeholders across Technology and Business as appropriate
- Create and contribute to build-up of various ideas, frameworks to enable strategic change; successful tracking of project milestones and team book of work deliverables
- Own tracking and reporting of DevOps transformation program; manage internal and external dependencies, steer, and course correct as appropriate
- Own and drive automation and maturity of SDLC productivity framework
- Help manage cultural change with a focus on communications, incentives, decision processes, behaviours and controls
- Over 10 year of Project/ Programme Management experience at Tier 1 Financial Services industry
- Proven track record of introducing & adopting Agile & DevOps programmes in a global, cross regional, matrix environment
- Proven experience in DevOps tools in heterogeneous technology stack: (JAP, DAP, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.): cloud migration, tooling, test automation, OpenShift container platform, integrated CICD using Atlassian tool suite, New development pipelines for Kafka and apigee
- Ideally Devops Engineering background
- Experience with platform renovation programs and industry standard vendor software packages, ideally in WM
- Experience with formal agile solution delivery frameworks and the ability to deliver systems and services for competitive advantage
- Excellent senior business & IT stakeholder management experience with the ability to engage with & influence at MDR level
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.