DevOps Engineer // Infrastructure
DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution based in Zürich, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer as permanent employee, with proven experience in designing and implementing of API platform.
Are you a passionate DevOps Engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
Main Task: Designing, implementing, and maintening the infrastructure for the API platform.
The main responsibilities are:
- Automating the infrastructure of the API platform
- Collaborating with major stakeholders
- Implementing Proof-of-Concept/ Prototyping
- Improve and implement existing monitoring concepts
- Resolution of technical issues
- Maintenance of platforms
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- Extensive experience with designing, building and operating in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments
- Strong track record with containerisation technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Extensive Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Proven record with automation (CI/CD)
- at least 4 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.