DevOps Engineer with Java
DevOps Engineer - Java
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a project that is responsible for the development and maintenance of key advisory systems in the bank.
This is a 6-month contract and will provide an opportunity to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment, as well as directly contribute to the creation of the next generation digital capabilities in the financial sector.
- Continuously extend the functionality of applications to meet the latest business needs
- Work closely with the developers as well as other disciplines to further automate and optimize the deployment process.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Support other team members when needed
- Infrastructure provisioning using yaml/json files, hands on in designing iaas in Openshift.
- Conceptually clear and hands on openshift basics, volume claim, mounts, configuration handling and designing base infra for microservice based applications.
- Release coordination with various stakeholders
- 8 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 3-5 years from a Java Development Background
- 1-2 years of Jenkins - CI CD experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on knowledge in Redhat openshift from delivery architecture planning till release of software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.