Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients, a well-known firm in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience and those who is available in a short notice.
If you're looking to take your career to the next level, read on!
Overview of contract:
Together with our client's highly motivated agile team, you will further develop and operate the mission critical Entry layer of their Mass Market Applications.
- Develop and operate the nevis services in k8s cluster
- Safeguard the applications by continuously adapting the Web Application Firewall rule set as per the application behavior
- Support Daily operations (SPOC & Pikett)
- Migrate the project configurations from nevisAdmin v3 to v4
- Enhance existing CI/CD pipelines robustness by integrating Automated testing
Must have technical skills:
- Knowledge of Protractor testing framework
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Integration Knowledge of open-source apache web server modules - mod_security and mod_qos
- Experience of working with AWS services and frameworks e.g. ALB, API Gateway, WAF, Shield Advanced and CDK
Must-have soft skills:
- Solution oriented approach
- Open minded, can give & take honest feedbacks with ability to challenge the status-quo
- Familiar with the agile concepts - Scrum, Lean, SAFe.
Must-have professional competencies:
- Strong & demonstrated hands on experience of working with nevis identity suit mainly nevisProxy, nevisAuth and nevisAdmin v4 (Nevis is the must important skill for us)
- Knowledge of IAM concepts and standards (Single Sign On, OAuth, OIDC, SAML)
- Experience of managing workloads in Kubernetes
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
Apply today to secure your chances for this interesting position!
For more information, please contact Ladi Singh at +41 44 229 99 31.