Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced DataCenter Technician. Our client is a well-known consultancy. It is a temporary assignment based in Geneva, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 336 hours (approx. 2 months)
- Proven experience with production hardware in a datacenter
- Experienced in a banking environment.
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or MIS
- Excellent English skills, French is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake the installation of hardware in both the production and backup Datacenters as instructed. Ensure the diagrams and relevant documentation are up to date;
- Ensure all installations are change managed according to the standards expected;
- Keep aware of technology advances and seek to take every opportunity to exploit them;
- Undertake other operational duties, such as printing and media handling, as instructed;
- All activities associated with the shipping, delivery / receiving, warehousing / staging, installation and / or de-installation / disposal of raised floor hardware inventory;
- Racking and cabling servers (installs, relocations, etc);
- Provide network and SAN connectivity for operational support.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn