Data Protection Engineer (DLP)
Data Protection Engineer - DLP (9-Month Contract)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, a large bank in Zurich, we are looking for a Data Protection Engineer - DLP to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a contract for 9 months, starting ASAP.
- Collaborate with DLP experts to understand requirements and design policies that meet their needs
- Test and debug DLP policies to ensure its reliability and performance
- Write and maintain documentation
- Participate in policy fine tuning to ensure optimal detection accuracy
- Continuously improve the tool based on feedback from DLP experts and end-users
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, data protection or data leakage prevention
- Good knowledge of procedures and indicators of malicious insider threat activity such as data exfiltration
- Experience in writing Data Loss Prevention policies (Regular expressions, exact data matching index creation, data identifiers etc)
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal software (preferably with implementing security or DLP policies) OR Broadcom DLP / Azure DLP
- Up to date with latest security related news and topics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.