Data Engineer (ETL)
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Switzerland, we are looking for a Data Engineer.
- Drive the DWH & ETL component of business projects
- Implement and design smarter data that will be leveraged for business insights, analytics and BI reporting
- Data modelling, data design and development
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data in the DWH
- Improving data governance topics such as data lifecycle, data privacy, etc.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders within the business, IT and offshore support teams
- Optimize and automate data processes
What you bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in the BI, DWH and ETL fields
- Very good experience with designing and implementing ETL/data processes ideally with Informatica Powercenter and Oracle PL/SQL procedures
- Excellent knowledge of databases
- Exposure of analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you now, this client is at the start of a phase of un-paralleled growth so please reach out to me to discuss other areas which may be of interest as we additionally have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland www.experis.ch
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.