Risk Management Specialist - Cyber Security
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Leading specific smaller information security risk & governance initiatives, for example implementation of regulatory requirements, cyber incident reporting and control effectiveness monitoring
- Depending on demand and workload: Providing expert support to the CISO teams and stakeholders in IT and Business with information security risk management topics (e.g. security best practice and risk mitigation advice, review risk closure evidence, support information security reporting process, etc.)
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred 5+ years broad experience in cyber and information security
- At least 2-3 years' experience in project management
- Experience with communicating and negotiating with Senior Management
- Proven ability to work autonomously, against defined methods, to follow processes and to deliver high quality products against defined deadlines
- IT security audit, cyber risk assessment and governance experience in complex IT environments are beneficial
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional certifications in cyber / information security (e.g. CISSP / CISA / CISM) are an advantage * Experience in interacting with representatives from banks, insurers, industry associations and public authorities is a significant advantage
- Uncovering control weaknesses in processes and technology is your passion
- You are a strong team player with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Highly fluent German and English skills, both written and verbal, are required to present and negotiate
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.