Cyber Security Analyst
Only candidates based in Switzerland will be considered for this position
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a Swiss company and specialist in cyber security, we are looking for an experienced cyber security analyst to join their dynamic team. This is a permanent position in the canton of Aargau, you need to be fluent in English and have a basic level of Germab and we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. Are you on the lookout for a new challenge and exciting opportunity?
Then read on and find out what the job entails:
* Proactively scan our customers' systems for any malicious content
* Provide an in-depth analysis of events as well as the handling of security information incidents
* Search and eliminate any current vulnerabilities
* Deal and detect any new attack scenarios
* Summarize the information collected, including communication to the customer in an appropriate manner
* Professional experience in one of the SIEM areas, Log and Vulnerability Management and Security Monitoring
* Knowledge in conceptual cyber security and in the creation of incident response plans will be an advantage
* Mandatory prior knowledge in one of the following products: Splunk and /or Splunk ES, Vectra and Phantom
We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Does this match what you are looking for? Please get in touch with Dennis Strauch (, +41 61 282 22 11) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.