Coordinator - Maintenance Operations
Coordinator - Maintenance Operations - Pharma
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the pharmaceutical industry for their search for a Coordinator for their Maintenance Operations to support their operations at their location in Solothurn. This contract role will run at a minimum of 7 months. Do you want to work for a company with ambitious plans to make the world a better place? If you love working in a fast-paced environment with a global team of experts in the Solothurn area, then please read on!
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Schedule maintenance and calibrations activities with manufacturing and process engineering teams
- Establish schedules for technical activities, which include maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, calibration, validation and plant engineering
- Assure that all activities are scheduled efficiently, in 100% compliance with safety standards
- Establish and maintain scheduling procedures and keep an eye on performance of the scheduling process and to train end-users
- Lead cross-functional teams in global initiatives to benchmark practices
Your specific background:
- Fantastic communication skills and a high-level of negotiation skills
- Team player and you excel at working with internal stakeholders across the business
- Expert in visual and software scheduling tools
- Prior experience within a pharmaceutical company
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Solothurn, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.