Consultant Test Analyst
Consultant Test Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this temporary assignment based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate. Start is asap, duration is 6 months with option of extension. The workload is 100%. Candidates with a valid work permit can only be considered for this role.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Test Manager to define accurate and complete requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Adhering to "Best Practice" for test processes, test preparation and test execution.
- Carry out all test related activities in support of the business requirements
- Deliver Test Plans, Test Scripts, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria & Tests in line with the identified project delivery methodology
- Manage the activities involved in delivering the specific test tasks.
- Ensure the quality of all developed functionality is future-proofed through the development and maintenance of an automated regression test pack.
- Prioritise your own workload as well as that of junior members of the project/ scrum team.
- Use experience to ascertain relevant test coverage, such as applying a risk-based approach, and be able to highlight the risks to the business from a testing perspective.
- Work with the Test Lead & QA Manager to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Challenge requirements and existing processes to drive process improvement.
- Champion the implementation of an agile delivery and automated test approach
- Support the Test Lead & QA Manager through the reporting of test metrics
Required key skills:
- Experience in Defining and running tests ad part of a team
- Experience with implementing and configuring a variety of leading testing tools and understanding how best to exploit them
- Experience of testing in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid delivery environments across System Integration UAT and End to End testing
- Experience of utilising test automation approaches and tools (JIRA and XRAY) and producing reporting from these tools
- Experience of management of outsourced test service providers
- Experience of working with the Business engineering and IT Operations teams in applying DevOps best practices, including the use of Continuous Delivery (i.e. Automation)
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.