Consultant SAP Retail / D2C
Consultant SAP Retail / D2C
Are you a committed Consultant SAP Retail looking for a new challenge with a varied range of tasks? Then become part of an inspiring team in a well-known company and contribute to its success.
Art der Anstellung: Project, Permanent or temporary employment 80-100%
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
- You analyse, digitise and restructure the existing processes in the retail sector
- You adapt existing processes to the future SAP S/4 HANA application
- You coordinate, design and implement the technical requirements
- You plan and conduct key user trainings, support the preparation of user trainings
- You set up and carry out IT-relevant software tests, including their documentation
- You ensure the functionality of the software in the day-to-day business until the final replacement of our productive SAP AFS system and troubleshoot operational problems.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science/business informatics or business administration
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as an in-house consultant for SAP Retail or corresponding experience as a business partner for D2C.
- You have profound SAP Retail knowledge, ideally in the S/4 HANA environment.
- You speak English very well
- You are structured and goal-oriented and have a high level of resilience and initiative
- You have excellent communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit
- You have a talent for presenting complex issues in a simple way
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Boris Weinstein at +41 44 229 99 23 or via e-mail at .
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.