Communications and Training Expert with IT Background
Communications and Training Expert with IT / Software Development Background
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Communications and Training Expert.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in January until the end of June 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define and drive the communication strategy/approach in alignment with overall OCM strategy, plans, and activities.
- Develop stories and messages that are engaging, motivating and high quality, and which communicate impact and showcase the work of the project.
- Develop communication materials and conduct reviews with key stakeholders; these materials include, but are not limited to; emails, presentations, flyers/posters/videos/infographics as well as content for website and newsletters.
- Prepare and develop training materials according to training approach and in close cooperation with product teams.
- Coordinate training activities including workshops, classes and support sessions for tool training
- Facilitate tool training as needed
- Enforce visual design consistency for presentations, website or posters.
- Identify and maintain communication audiences and segments.
- Develop and maintain communications inventory.
- Ensure all communication material is targeted at appropriate audiences and delivers agreed on key messages.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of communication and training, communicate findings and propose corrective actions.
- Collaborate closely with the OCM Lead, and the product team.
- 5-7 years of experience developing and executing communication strategy and plans for complex global IT projects affecting 5000 plus users, ideally in software development environment.
- 5-7 years of experience in crafting communications for projects.
- 2-3 years of classroom/self-paced training development and delivery experience
- Experience working with Google products (GForm, GSlides, Gmail, Hangouts)
- Proven experience as a communications resource on Agile projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in C-Level English.
- Excellent editorial skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of business, particularly, project communications.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, multiple-priority environment.
- Creativity and versatility.
- 2-3 years of Digital Design experience (typography, graphics, user-centric design, graphic design) creating material for projects.
Start Date: 20.01.2020
End Date: 30.12 2020
If you are a result-oriented Communications and Training Expert currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!