Cloud Security Specialist in Vulnerability Management
Cloud Security Specialist Vulnerability Management
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
On behalf of our client, a large insurance company in Zürich, we are looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a 6-month contract starting ASAP until December 2023.
- Conduct vulnerability scans on all infrastructure components to identify potential security weaknesses.
- Report all identified vulnerabilities using the central tool, Pitagora.
- Evaluate and assign open vulnerabilities to the appropriate owners for resolution.
- Monitor the progress of vulnerability remediation efforts and ensure that fixes are implemented within defined timelines.
- Identify and address gaps in vulnerability management processes, taking the lead on improvement initiatives.
- Streamline processes wherever possible to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage relevant stakeholders and maintain necessary documentation.
- Automate security monitoring and related procedures to increase effectiveness and scalability.
- Review and address the issue of shadow IT in cloud services.
- Develop an automated process using Netskope to monitor shadow IT and enhance cloud security.
- Assess and prioritize shadow IT and cloud-related issues, working towards resolution or mitigation.
- Knowledge of the relevant security frameworks and standards - NIST, Qualys,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English and German,
- Understanding of Cloud and Datacenter based infrastructures,
- Understanding of different OS and application architectures to be able to evaluate dependencies and scope/prioritize vulnerabilities,
- Good knowledge of general Cybersecurity principles and ability to apply them.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.