Cloud Security Engineer
- You develop solutions together with our security experts and also implement them to make our cloud platforms more secure
- You are responsible for security in a team consisting of cloud engineers and accompany penetration tests and audits
- You participate in the development, documentation and dissemination of best practices
- You recognise potential for automation and can also implement it
- You proactively ensure that we can also use the latest technologies in a target-oriented manner.
- You analyse problems, derive requirements and address them.
- You are innovative, have a wide range of interests, learn quickly and independently - we will support you with the appropriate training.
- You can communicate know-how and advise application teams
- You have a broad understanding of technology and knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Java, Python)
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- You know your way around the shell and can write scripts
- You have several years of experience in security engineering on cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, OpenShift or GCP
- We expect confident communication in German and English (written and spoken)
I look forwards to receiving your application, if you have question feel free to reach out to me