Clinical Research Manager
Clinical Research Manager
For our client, Switzerland's leading medical device company, we are looking for an experienced MD to support the clinical science team as Clinical Research Manager. This is a one-year contract with extension possibility based in Baselland, Switzerland
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Project Physician you will be a responsible member of a clinical team dedicated to the development and execution of medical strategies and the clinical and operational implementation of a complexcompound program. In addition, you will provide active medical and scientific contribution to a cross-functional clinical team. As CRM you will give input to the clinical development plan, work on the development of the clinical trial protocol, clinical trial materials, and take ownership for the content of clinical study reports and relevant documents for regulatory filings. Team matrix interactions include project management, finance, legal, quality assurance, quality monitoring & compliance, clinical supplies unit, TA strategy, regulatory affairs, data management, medical writing, biostatistics, global medical affairs, clinical pharmacology, clinical operations, health economics, epidemiology and other scientific and business related disciplines. You may also be asked to contribute to the evaluation of scientific opportunities in the therapeutic area.
- MD (or equivalent) in relevant area with appropriate post-doctoral training and certification
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of the use of Microsoft suite of software products including Excel and Word
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical trials and for the appropriate contributions to regulatory filings
- Experience in medical review
Nice to haves:
- Specific experience in phase II and III studies is a strong advantage
- Submission experience a strong advantage.
- Ideally previous experience in the Pulmonary Hypertension Therapeutic Area, otherwise Cardiovascular/Cardiopulmonary experience is appreciated
- Duration: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Location: Allschwil BL
- Workload: 100%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Nastasia Whyte on +41 61 282 22 13 or
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland. Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch.