Clinical Associate - 6-month contract
Experis is currently supporting our client within the pharmaceutical industry with their search for a Clinical Associate to support their operations at their HQ in Zug. This contract role will run at a minimum of 6 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- You will be an integral part of their clinical team and will have to participate in the design, administration and monitoring of clinical trials
- Evaluating and analyzing clinical data originating from their research
- Ensure compliance with the protocol and their overarching clinical objectives
Your specific background:
- 5+ years of experience within pharma as a clinical associate
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements is key
- Completed ACRP / SOCRA clinical research professional exam
- Fluent native English (+any other language is highly desired)
- No surprise: you need to have a scientific degree at a minimum bachelor-level
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zug, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.