Change Control Planner
Global Change Control Planner
On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Change Control Planner, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Zug, Switzerland.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 7 months (extension possible)
Languages: Fluency in English. German is an asset.
The Global Change Control Planner is part of the Global Master Data & Change Control Team. This role is highly cross-functional and project-based.
- Project Management of Global Change Control (GCC) records for the following changes: labelling, product & country launches, Drug Products (DP) impacting Finished Goods (FG)
- Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Identification of process bottlenecks to resolve issues & occasional support of Master Data Management Teams
- Advancing standardisation and efficiency of the GCC Process
- Providing Supply Chain / GCC process analysis & identifying potential solutions for improvement projects (e.g. launch readiness for Distributor Markets)
- Compliance: close collaboration with Quality Assurance, as well as handling of exceptions and deviations + implementation of CAPAs and driving the closure of projects
- BA and/or MA in Supply Chain Management / Business Administration / Engineering / or similar
- 3+ years of professional experience working in Demand & Supply Planning or Product Life Cycle Management
- Personality: analytical, communicative, team-player, motivated
- IT: Oracle, TrackWise, Agile PLM or similar
- Project Management experience is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter on +41 44 229 99 38.
If this position is not a perfect fit you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
To view more jobs in Zurich, please visit: https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich