Buyer / Analyst - Indirect materials - Supply Chain Mgmt
Junior Buyer/Analyst- Indirect materials - Supply Chain Management
Experis is currently supporting our globally-operating client within the biotech industry with their search for a junior buyer/analyst for indirect materials in their Supply Chain department at their location in Solothurn. Due to an increase in their workload, they are looking to onboard a junior buyer/analyst with a couple years of experience to support their existing team.This contract role will run until the end of the year (+extension is highly likely) and there is a possibility at the end of the contract to transition to a new permanent position.
This position is a support function for the existing small team. You are expected to support sourcing managers in negotiating new supply agreements and making sure they are adhered to and followed.
- Ensure all procurement transactions flow efficiently
- Lead vendor discussions ensuring a smooth procurement strategy is adhered to
- Contract negotiation, negotiating with new suppliers for materials and services and ensuring proper compliance with internal policies
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport to be considered for this position
- + 2 years proven track record as a buyer/analyst for indirect materials, Supply Chain
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle)
- Advantageous: if you have a background within pharma/biotech specifically
- Languages: English
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Solothurn, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.