Business & Data Analyst Expert
Business & Data Analyst Expert
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior Digital and Hospital Systems Integrations Specialist.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in February until the end of August 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive requirements gathering, assessment and scoping of solution options in close collaboration with colleagues from IT
- Provide business analysis and problem-solving support to the DTS team in developing and maintaining technology-agnostic business capability roadmaps
- Support the development and implementation of our knowledge & content management strategies
- Support the development of our capability-based planning (CBP) tools and services with use-case-specific business architecture modelling.
- Participate and support the conduct of strategy workshops - principally by preparing the agenda and processing the outputs.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders - principally by actively participating in meetings, including presenting aspects of your work and capturing the business needs
- Conduct research on industry best practices and emerging trends to support internal maturity and gap assessments
- Stakeholder Management
- Sc in Computer Science, Business, Information Management, Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 8+ years' experience as Business analyst
- 10+ years' experience in Operational experience in a global environment
- Experience with business architecture modelling (TOGAF, Archimate) and visualizations (e.g. R Shiny, Tableau) and strong conceptual understanding of data modelling, data & content creation and information architecture
- Proven experience in Information / Knowledge or Content Management
- Ability to surface business needs with business SMEs and communicate business expectations to cross-functional teams in jargon-free English
- Project management experience on a regional/global scale, incl. business case creation, portfolio management process knowledge
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Good domain knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation and communications skills (written and verbal in English).
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and interpersonal skill
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA or equivalent)
- Experience working in agile teams as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
Start Date: 01.02.2020
End Date: 30.08 2020
If you are a result-oriented Business Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!