Business Analyst - (Treasury / Data)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Analysis of new requirements for IRRBB and the Treasury Risk Framework, writing BRDs and getting sign-off
- Continuous tracking of the strategic items that are planned for implementation.
- Participation in the daily production calls
- Prepare and lead the CCRB (Change Control Review Board) (weekly and monthly meetings)
- Review of the production process to assess where it can be further improved (data feeds, workflow tool, testing, etc.)
Overview of the department
Currently there is one Program Manager running the Program. Business Analyst support is needed to deal with the topics as stated above. The Business Analyst should be quickly up to speed and proactively driving topics.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The Contractor needs to proactively drive topics and bring people from the different teams together. This means that next to analytical skills and good knowledge of IT and processes, the contractor needs to be outgoing and not shy away to contact people in different departments of the bank.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within banking industry
- Good IT know-how (architecture, data feeds, testing cycles, etc.) and understanding of processes
- Attention to detail, clear in communication and writing, well-structured
- Proactive and outgoing
- Ability to drive topics independently
- English Language
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- German Language
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.