Business Analyst - Data Hub
Business Analyst - Data Hub Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large consultancy in Switzerland, we are looking for a Business Analyst with Data Hub expertise.
Start date: 01.01.2024
End date: 30.06.2024
- Work with IT Application owners and Business Analysts to clearly capture and define data HUB requirements.
- Actively participates with our Data Architect in the functional and technical target solution.
- Participate in the evolution of our Data Hub and of its data delivery applications.
- Analyse and resolve detected anomalies and document the work performed.
- Respect the instructions and standards in place, design, perform and execute unit tests.
- Work in project mode, both independently and as part of a team.
- Organize and deliver trainings to the Application support team members.
- Sound experience as Data Engineer or Developer.
- Degree in computer engineering.
- Good knowledge of pySpark is essential.
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL would be a plus.
- Azure Synapse, Azure Logic Apps, or Power BI would be a plus.
- Fluent in French and good command of English.
- Problem solver and team player with great adaptability skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.