Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a Build Master with experience in Technical Leadership & DevOps.
German & English fluency is mandatory for this role and we will only consider candidates with a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss citizenship for this position.
- Start date: 02.2021
- Duration: One-year contract
- Extension: Yes, depending on performance
- Location: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon company's Cultural Beliefs.
- Mentor Software Engineers towards continuous improvement of the DevOps processes company wide.
- Estimate & provide work packages and technical specifications for the proposed solutions.
- Working on the DevOps architecture.
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects.
- Responsible for driving new technology inputs in the projects.
- Development activities within the team
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer / experience in DevOps environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps / Microsoft Azure Cloud (other cloud providers ideally)
- Knowledge of software programming best practices (ideally Clean Coding)
- Proven knowledge of object-oriented languages in C# / .NET
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience / knowledge and skills
- Native or high knowledge in German / fluent English
Nice to have:
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- IaC - Packer, Ansible , terraform
- Working experience in a Diagnostics, Pharma, Life Sciences environment
If you are a result-oriented Build Master currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 16. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities