Build & Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Build & Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer with previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging year contracting position starting in ASAP until the end of February 2021 with extensions possibilities.
- Support the software development team to set up and maintain the Build and Release configurations
- Understand and Align the vision and needs of the software development team in order to develop, maintain and improve our code-based build process in an optimal way
- Support on the harmonization of software build and release processes
- Support negotiations with Software Project Leads to achieve the optimal and efficient quality of the software build and release process.
- Document the build and release process in the way that the software development team can use it as a knowledge base for their daily work.
- Support the software development team on the configuration management and software versioning for the deliverables.
- Planning, estimation, design, implementation, and rollout of the build and release process changes and updates follow pre-agreed prioritization
- All the activities are executed in close collaboration with the DevOps team
- Coordinate people involved and ensuring that all work is completed within the defined plan
- Reporting to Software Project Leads is provided which describes the progress on the build process updates and possible risks on delivery quality
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Experience in application development
- 5+ years of experience #
- Highly skilled in C# /.net framework / .net standard / .net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- Native or high knowledge in German / fluent English
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available / SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Know-how on large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
Start Date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2020
If you are a result-oriented Build & Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!