Banking Compliance Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Switzerland, we are looking for a Compliance specialist.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2024
- Provide guidance on the GMC framework and tools to the international locations for the implementation of the relevant local key controls and the reporting of the control results.
- Ensure adequate communication of revised and new GMCs to the relevant international locations.
- Consolidate input from international locations on GMC applicability, implementation and results for key stakeholders, Risk Type Owners and Senior Management.
- Manage the GMC deviation/non applicability workflow tool and related processes.
- Support the roll-out and implementation of the GMC in newly established/acquired entities of the group.
- Support the development and design of the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Create supporting material and processes for the performance of Quality Assurance reviews and consolidation of results.
- Perform Quality Assurance at Head Office and in the international locations.
- Audit or Risk Analyst background is an added advantage
- University degree or equivalent (preferably in economics, business administration or finance)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- Fluent in both German & English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.