B2C CRM Consultant (Salesforce)
B2C CRM Consultant (Salesforce)
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced B2C CRM Consultant (Salesforce). Our client is a well-known consultancy. It is a temporary assignment based in Zürich including remote, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Remote or Zürich
- Start Date: asap
- Duration: 6 months (option to extend)
- Travelling Requirement: 15% of time
- 7+ years of relevant experience and track record on the Salesforce CRM platform with focus on Core Clouds (Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud)
- Working in a multi-functional, international environment
- Project Management in a digital / IT-related environment
- Experience in solutioning, discovery and business process analysis, project management and technology implementation.
- Proven education and up to date expertise on the Salesforce platform, mirrored through relevant, higher-rated Certifications (e.g. Sales Cloud Consultant, Application Architect, Technical Architect), Trailhead (Ranger), etc.
- Not only familiar with Salesforce on the UI-level, but capable to work on the database level (SQL, query).
- Ability to professionally leverage multiple automation paths (such as Triggers, Flows, etc.) and decide on suitability of an approach depending on requirements, as well as being able to execute on these different possibilities.
- Developer capabilities (e.g. Apex)
- Project Management (proven either through course, certification, experience, etc.)
- Experience in data integrations across multiple platforms within or outside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Good to have experience in agile tools, namely Jira & Confluence
- Nice-to-have: Change Management, SCRUM / Agile management
- Excellent English language skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Design, build, and rollout integrated solutions to execute B2C processes by leveraging Salesforce Core Cloud.
- Analyze current B2C setup in client HI Wholesale Sales Org
- Define improvement areas (technical, data-structure wise), confirm with stakeholders, and execute.
- Analyze existing / historical B2C data and recommend and perform data cleaning (such as deletion, transformation, etc.)
- Support business stakeholders and the CRM Business Team in formulating new business requirements, translate them into specifications, and work them off.
Collaborate with further key business stakeholders and counterparts owning the end-to-end B2C processes to understand business processes and data integrations.
- Understand surrounding tools and data flows
- Help the CRM Business & CRM IT teams to map out CRM-relevant integrations, data flows and data governance aspects.
- By doing so, improve compliance aspects such as Data Privacy & IT security consideration based on client Data Privacy and IT regulations. Identify gaps and close them
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.