Azure Cloud Engineer
Azure Cloud Engineer - DE&EN
Experis are currently assisting our client, a leading private banking firm, with their search for an Azure Cloud Engineer. You will design, build and implement Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. If you can start as soon as possible and bring along the required background, please read on and apply !
Location : Zurich
Start : 01.12.2022
Duration : 12 Months
Tasks & profile :
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools, specifically Terraform and automation platforms such as VRA/VRO
- Great knowledge using the Azure administration portal
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with Azure hierarchal fundamentals consisting of management groups, subscriptions, and resource groups
- Familiarity with Infrastructure monitoring practices with Azure Monitor or the like for infrastructure metrics applied at deploy time using IaC
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud Security(NSG, RBAC, Service-to-Service interactions and least privilege approach from a human and services interaction perspectives, and environment segregation)
- Multiple years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Microsoft Certified, DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator or similar
- Fluent in English, Good German knowledge
Apply today to ensure your chances of securing this exciting position. For more information, please contact Roberto Wyler on +41 44 229 99 28 or
Experis is the leading recruitment agency in Europe. Experis currently has more than 100 vacancies and we look forward to finding the perfect job for you!
Find out about all the vacancies at Experis at www.experis.ch and connect with me on LinkedIn.