Are you an Associate Specialist with experience in an international organization, non-profit or private sector involved in grant making ? Do you have experience drafting and finalizing high-quality summaries, written reports and presentations for senior-management and external audiences ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Associate Specialist to join one of their clients, an international non-profit organisation, based in Geneva.
As you will be working in a team, your responsibilities may include: funding request due diligence and Quality Assurance, effective communication and reporting, business process and operations, M&O, and continuous improvement
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degree in public health, business or public administration, or a related field, or equivalent professional training / experience
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, or work experience in a project management/change management/business improvement capacity
- International experience, including in an international organization, non-profit or private sector involved in grant making
- Experience drafting and producing time-sensitive documents, including policies, manuals or governance documentation (e.g., Briefing notes, reports, etc.)
- Experience in process management, policy, analysis and operational improvements
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a working knowledge of French or Spanish is required
If you are a dynamic and motivated Associate Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch