Associate Banker - Geneva
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Associate Banker to join one of their clients, a highly renowned organisation within the banking / financial sector. This engagement will be for a period of 3 months and based in Geneva.
Project details: The role provides an excellent opportunity to work with a sophisticated, institutional size Ultra-High-Net-Worth (UHNW) client and their requirements. This allows for personal progression in the understanding of regulatory requirements, business and financial issues, relationship management and sales process roles.
- You bring 3-5 years in private banking
- University degree or equivalent in business administration, economics or finance
- Proven experience working in a Private Banker support role with a high degree of direct client interaction
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all CPB banking systems, platforms and capabilities
- Proven experience in a front office environment dealing directly with clients
- Strong exposure to processes: account opening, management of cash & flows, overdraft measurement management, understanding of investment products, working with capital markets products, fixed incomes, fiduciary deposits, equities)
- Fluent in English
- Bloomberg and Powerpoint knowledge, a plus.
- Strong IT, Excel, BI data queries a definite plus
- A sound understanding of processing within a complex systems environment
- Pro-active, initiative and driven.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity & change - high adaptability.
- Ability to challenge status quo and continuously optimize processes and tasks in own area of responsibility.
- Strong client orientation
- Numerate, analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills (with clients, and across hierarchical levels and other functions).
Start Date: June-July 2020
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.