Fast Track Pre Sales / Architect
Location: REMOTE (work from home possible!!)
18 months contract
The FastTrack Architect (FTA) role will help enterprise customers find the most efficient way to transition to the cloud while maintaining customer satisfaction, removing technical and business blockers to onboarding, and driving adoption. The FTAs will be responsible for Microsoft 365 onboarding by performing the key responsibilities:
Champion the FastTrack onboarding process, consistently engaging with customers, partners and field personnel to ensure the onboarding experience is focused on standard, outcome-oriented activities.
Assist customers and partners in deploying onboarding plans that fully leverage the Microsoft 365 service features including the FastTrack benefit of the service.
Responsible for clearly defining necessary deployment requirements, captured and approved in the customer success plan to transition customers to Microsoft 365 and maintain satisfaction.
Engage with Microsoft STU/ATU, customer, partner and the FastTrack onboarding teams to ensure that a customer is ready to transition to Microsoft 365 at the time of license purchase by surfacing technical/business blockers that could impact rapid onboarding and adoption of the Microsoft 365 service.
Act as liaison between Microsoft sales teams, corporate teams, and partner teams owning rapid and thoughtful feedback to drive improvement for the FastTrack experience for Microsoft 365 customers.
Act as the Area subject matter expert on Microsoft 365 deployment and usage in key readiness events, gather and share consumption best practices with the broad Microsoft partner and internal community, and build a strong community of onboarding sales engineers worldwide.
Upon customer engagement, collect and process product improvement concepts with the intent of accelerating customer adoption of the cloud services while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
Consultant/Architect with 8+ years of experience (ideally in Microsoft Partner or service provider)
- Very good knowledge on the following:
- Active Directory, Exchange On-Premise, ADFS.
- Expert with One of the following Options:
- Option 1 (Messaging and Identity):
- O365 Workloads: Identity, EXO, Teams (mandatory)
- Identity and messaging with multiple forests.
- Experience with complex O365 projects. > Mandatory
- Option 2 (EMS and Win10):
- EMS Workloads: AADP, AIP, Intune.
- Windows 10 Deployment
- Experience with complex EMS projects > Mandatory
- Very good knowledge with pre-sales process: familiar with the SOWs, WBS…etc
- The ideal candidate is Architect or consultant who is delivering O365 or EMS/Win10 projects and is also handling pre-sales.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!