Applikationsentwickler - Banking
Senior Application Developer
For Experis you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you to new challenges that will accelerate your career.
We are actively recruiting a big well-known bank in Zurich, a German-speaking application developer who wants to take over this exciting role in the long term. Further criteria for this exciting job, which is to be filled for 12 months with option of extenison starting ASAP and offers a workload of 100% can be found here:
Your main tasks:
- Design and development of services and framework components in the field of output management in Java as part of an agile team
- Documentation of the developed components (available to DevOps teams)
- Introduction new technical and methodological impulses
- Quality Assurance and Code Reviews
Desired knowledge / skills:
- Has a university degree with a specialization in computer science or in a relevant field.
- Has minimum 3 years of experience developing complex services, interfaces and frameworks in Java (preferably in the finance environment)
- Project experience working with agile approaches and methods (Scrum)
- Project expertise in the field of output management / document creation is a plus
- Good knowledge of financial and market data (Telekurs, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Has Groovy scripting experience
- Unix / Linux and scripting with Shell.
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written German is a must
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Keiran Righetti at +41 44 229 99 15 or For an overview of available positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is one of the leading providers of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.