Business Application Manager (IT Project Manager)
On behalf of our client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for a Business Application Manager (IT Project Manager) - permanent position - based in the heart of Zurich.
- Manages business service requests/demand (collection, prioritizing)
- Authorizes improvement measures for assigned IT Services in cooperation with IT Service Manager
- Supervises correct charging of IT Services
- Gather and prioritize business service requests
- Define IT Service Levels together with IT Service Manager
- Review and agree IT Service decomposition list
- Review SLA proposal
- Review IT Service / SLA compliance reports
- Propose IT Service improvement measures
- Counsel business area regarding quality and cost of assigned IT Services
- Communicate IT Service related topics towards business area
- Introducting new time management system and acting as IT sub-project manager
- Client application support
- Incidents support communicating with different suppliers
- Change and release management.
- Requirements process and time management system implementation.
- Support the project managers by helping them implementing solutions.
- Training concepts and documents of the applications
- Technical operational tasks as part of Application Life Cycle Management.
- Third level support
- Administration of the applicaiton authorizations
- Support the business units in training users all over Switzerland.
- Computer science training with relevant professional experience.
- ITIL certification would be an advantage.
- IT representative to the business service manager for one or multiple assigned IT services
- Single point of contact for all involved IT providers in terms IT service requirements and IT Service delivery
- Located usually in application development departments
- Generalist with good negotiation/communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa
- Owns Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Defines Operational Level Agreement (OLA) directives
- Escalates major business issues to IT Service Provider
- Negotiate SLAs with business representative, OLAs with IT Product Managers
- Drives continuous improvement in terms of quality and costs
- German Native, English Fluent, French as an advantage.
Interested in this unique opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert.