Application Engineer (Azure & Kubernetes)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
You will implement business functionality in our multi-year finance transformation as Spring Boot microservices running in a cloud-native environment in MS Azure
- Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Prepare unit test for automated testing
- Performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations
- Strong and experienced JAVA developer
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services - Spring Boot
- Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Experience to work in a scrum team
- Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
- Experience in Azure
- Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA
- Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.