Project Support Associate
Project Support Associate
Are you an Project Support Associate with 3+ years of professional experience, including in database development or management and was this gained within a multi-cultural environment ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Support Associate to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The objectives of the role will be to:
- Application development
- Review existing Sharepoint Lists and identify opportunities to enhance it for data retrieval and reporting purposes.
- Work with Department Staff and Manager to determine key capacities and design requirements of a new application.
- Run different use case scenarios for design inputs
- Populate database with close attention to correctly inputting existing information (e.g. agreement numbers; allocation amounts; etc.)
- Business process change management & support
- Work with team members to orient them to the components and use of the application, identify existing bugs and enhancements to the system
- Develop simple user guides for existing and emerging staff.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- At least three years of professional experience, including in database development or management
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and Visual Basic for Applications
- Intermediate to advanced certification in PC/computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with VBA Application development;
- Experience ensuring timely completion of activities.
- Fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Support Associate currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch